Welcome to St. Cloud State University’s scholarship application site offering over 500 different scholarships with a wide range of eligibility requirements.
Most scholarships for academic year 2018-2019 were determined during spring 2018 but there are several scholarships currently accepting applications. They are listed first. Awards will be applied to 2018-2019 tuition.
The Scholarship Application Season for 2019-2020 will begin on January 14, 2019.
Submit a new General Scholarship Application annually. You must meet minimum enrollment requirements during the semester(s) a scholarship is received.
Federated Insurance Information Systems Scholarship
1. Information Systems major with HBS Upper Division Status 2. Overall...
Information Assurance Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is for students accepted in the Information Assurance...
Information Systems Scholarship
1. Admitted to Upper Division Status Information Systems Major 2....
Ruth K. Meyer Scholarship
1. Information Systems major with HBS Upper Division Status 2....
Sterling 5 Scholarship
1. Admitted major in Information Systems with Upper Division status 2....
Wes Schiffler Information Systems Scholarship
1. Major in Information Systems with HBS Upper Division Status 2. Essay...