There are over 500 different Huskies Scholarships available to SCSU students, with a wide variety of eligibility requirements.
Scholarships currently accepting applications are listed first. Most scholarships accept applications in January and February for the upcoming academic year.
Do not apply for scholarships during your final term.
Awards determined during fall semester will be applied to spring 2024 tuition.
Awards determined during spring semester will be applied to next academic year.
Complete your general scholarship application before applying for individual scholarships that require additional information.
• Click a scholarship’s name to see eligibility requirements.
• Scholarships requiring additional information will have an Apply button when they are accepting applications.
• Scholarships that do not require additional information display “None” in the Actions column but you must submit your general application before that scholarship’s deadline to be considered for an award. Click the names of these “auto-match” scholarships to display their deadlines.
The Scholarship Application Season for 2024-2025 will begin in January 2024.
You may submit a general scholarship application before January but should login during January and February to apply for individual scholarships and update your general application if appropriate. Many scholarships require additional information so you must apply for them individually after submitting a general scholarship application. You must meet minimum enrollment requirements during the semester(s) a scholarship is received.
Keyword examples – your major, minor, department, college/school, class level, nontraditional, veteran, volunteer, internship, diversity, hometown, student org, etc.
Dr. Dwaine Reed Tallent Business Management Scholarship
1. Management major with HBS Upper Division Status 2. Sophomore,...
Ralph Hedlund Entrepreneurship Scholarship
1. Pursuing a University-sanctioned program in Entrepreneurship which...
Women in Entrepreneurship Scholarship
1. Majoring in Entrepreneurship or Management 2. Overall GPA of 2.75 or...