Welcome to St. Cloud State University’s scholarship application site offering over 500 different scholarships with a wide range of eligibility requirements.
Most scholarships for academic year 2018-2019 were determined during spring 2018 but there are several scholarships currently accepting applications. They are listed first. Awards will be applied to 2018-2019 tuition.
The Scholarship Application Season for 2019-2020 will begin on January 14, 2019.
Submit a new General Scholarship Application annually. You must meet minimum enrollment requirements during the semester(s) a scholarship is received.
Janochoski Family Business School Scholarship
1. Major in Accounting, Marketing or Real Estate with HBS Upper Division...
1. Must be admitted to Upper Division Status in Accounting 2. Junior...
Cindy Lopez Memorial Scholarship
1. Admitted to Upper Division Status in the accounting major 2. At...
Construction Financial Management Association Scholarship
1. Accounting or Real Estate major with Upper Division Status 2. Essay...
Fran Neidermeier Accounting Scholarship
1. Admitted to Upper Division Status in the accounting major 2. Junior...
Larry Strand Family Scholarship in Accounting
1. Accounting major with Upper Division Status 2. Senior when the...
Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants Scholarship
1. Accounting major with Upper Division Status 2. Intends to sit for...