The scholarship application season for 2019-2020 is winding down. Scholarships still accepting applications are listed first.
You must meet minimum enrollment requirements during the upcoming academic year to receive scholarships.
Submit a General Scholarship Application; you may be automatically matched to certain scholarships. Then apply for specific Scholarships:
Opportunities – Recommended: A custom list produced for an applicant based on his/her general application answers and personal data on file with the university.
Opportunities – Ours: Displays the complete list and is searchable using a Keyword or Filters.
Opportunities – External: Scholarships offered by local and national organizations having their own application process.
Apply button: If a scholarship does not have an Apply button it means the system uses students’ general scholarship application answers and student data on file with the university to determine qualified applicants. Qualifying for an “auto-match” scholarship does not guarantee that you will receive it.
Federated Insurance Information Systems Scholarship
1. Information Systems major with HBS Upper Division Status 2. Overall...
Information Assurance Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is for students accepted in the Information Assurance...
Information Systems Scholarship
1. Admitted to Upper Division Status Information Systems Major 2....
Ruth K. Meyer Scholarship
1. Information Systems major with HBS Upper Division Status 2....
Sterling 5 Scholarship
1. Admitted major in Information Systems with Upper Division status 2....
Wes Schiffler Information Systems Scholarship
1. Major in Information Systems with HBS Upper Division Status 2. Essay...