St. Cloud Area Sertoma Eugene Theisen Memorial Scholarship
1. Undergraduate or graduate student in Communication Sciences and Disorders 2. Active membership in the SCSU Chapter of the National Speech-Language-Hearing Association 3. Minimum GPA of 3.0 4. Financial need 5. Essay required
- Graduate Studies, School of Health & Human Srvs
- Supplemental Questions
- List your activities in the SCSU Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- List your most significant service activities. These can be community, academic, church and others. Include information about leadership positions and awards received.
- In 200-250 words describe the value of your academic coursework and clinical experiences in preparing you for your future career. What do you perceive as your strengths? Discuss your future goals.