June Hiemenz Spychala Memorial Scholarship
1. English major with Rhetoric and Writing concentration OR Rhetoric and Writing major or minor 2. Junior or senior during term scholarship is disbursed 3. Minimum GPA in English courses of 3.0 (required to upload degree audit report from eServices) 4. Submit a writing sample 5. Essay required; Financial need will be considered but is not primary criteria
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- English majors: what is your concentration?
- Submit a rhetorical writing sample (500 or less).
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- In 500 words or less, explain why you’ve chosen to major/minor in English or Rhetoric and Writing, what you plan to do with your degree after graduation, and how you plan to use the scholarship to help fund your education.