School of Education Dean's Scholarship for Doctoral Students
1. Doctoral student in the School of Education 2. Minimum GPA of 3.5 or above in major (upload degree audit report) 3. Financial need 4. Essay on importance of leadership in education 5. Demonstrated leadership 6. Enrolled full time when scholarship is received 7. Letter of reference from faculty member
- Graduate Studies, School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a brief essay on the importance of leadership in education.
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who will submit a letter of reference for you. Tell your reference to expect an email from “Huskies Scholarships” and inform them of the scholarship’s application deadline so that they will submit their letter before that date.
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.