School of Education Dean's Scholarship for International Study Abroad
1. Admitted Education major 2. GPA of 3.5 or above in major (required to upload degree audit report from eServices) 3. Financial need 4. Enrolled full time when the scholarship is received 5. Essay on the importance of global education on future career goals 6. Demonstrated leadership 7. Letter of reference from faculty member
- Education Abroad, School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a short essay on the importance of global education on your future career goals.
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who will submit a letter of reference for you. Tell your reference to expect an email from “Huskies Scholarships” and inform them of the scholarship’s application deadline so that they will submit their letter before that date.