Donna Gorrell English Scholarship for Creative Nonfiction Writers
1. Admitted undergraduate English or Rhetoric and Writing major 2. Submit a work of creative nonfiction 3. Essay required 4. Letter of support from a faculty member
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- English majors: what is your concentration?
- Please submit a work of creative nonfiction.
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who will submit a letter of reference for you. Tell your reference to expect an email from “Huskies Scholarships” and inform them of the scholarship’s application deadline so that they will submit their letter before that date.
- In 500 words or less, explain why you’ve chosen to major/minor in English or Rhetoric and Writing, what you plan to do with your degree after graduation, and how you plan to use the scholarship to help fund your education.