Andrea "Andy" Arriagada-Hernandez Memorial Scholarship
1. Music major 2. Voice student 3. In SCSU choir 4. Overall GPA 3.0 or above 5. Sophomore, junior or senior during term scholarship is disbursed. Preference will be given to a female who will teach or become a professional performer. If you meet these requirements, apply now and ALSO submit the appropriate Audition Application found here to the Department of Music (submit the departmental audition application only once even if you are applying for multiple music scholarships here in Huskies Scholarships). Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. Unless otherwise stated, music scholarships are not automatically renewed and students will audition annually for scholarship consideration.
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your major instrumental or vocal music?
- Do you plan to participate in one of the SCSU Choirs?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.