Braden G. Bogue Scholarship for English Majors
1. Admitted English or Rhetoric and Writing major 2. Demonstrated leadership 3. Junior or senior during term scholarship is disbursed 4. Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 and 3.5 in major (required to upload degree audit report); Preference will be given to students in an SCSU education abroad program or Honors Program
- College of Liberal Arts, Education Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- English majors: what is your concentration?
- Have you or are you enrolled to study in an education abroad program at SCSU?
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- In 500 words or less, explain why you’ve chosen to major/minor in English or Rhetoric and Writing, what you plan to do with your degree after graduation, and how you plan to use the scholarship to help fund your education.