Federated Insurance Information Systems Scholarship
1. Information Systems major with HBS Upper Division Status
2. Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Enrolled full time when the scholarship is received
4. Demonstrated achievement in co-curricular activities (essay required)
5. Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis (must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident)
Two scholarships will be awarded annually in the amount of $1,500 per student (maximum $750 per semester). If you are enrolled for only one semester you will receive $750.
- Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your achievements in co-curricular activities (activities, programs or learning experiences that complement, in some way, the academic curriculum).