Marco Inc. Professional Selling Specialization Scholarship
1. Admitted to a major for non-business majors or a declared major with HBS Upper Division Status for business majors
2. Enrolled in Professional Selling Specialization courses in the Herberger Business School during the term the scholarship is disbursed
3. In good academic standing at SCSU
4. Required to upload degree audit report from eServices
- Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently in a PSS course?
- Are you enrolled in a PSS course for next semester?
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.