Elaine Leach Women in Educational Administration Endowed Scholarship
1. Admitted in the graduate program of Educational Administration and Leadership; Also eligible are students accepted in the EDAD Master of Science Program or 6th Year Certificate Program for Specialist Degree and Licensure Tracks for K-12 Principal (doctoral students are not eligible) 2. Three years experience as a classroom teacher 3. Has well-developed plans/goals to establish or continue career as an educational leader in rural MN 4. Will be enrolled at least half time when the scholarship is received 5. Transcript, letters of recommendation and essay are required; Additional consideration given to females
- Women's Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have at least three years experience as a teacher?
- Do you plan to establish or continue your career as an educational leader in rural MN?
- In 300-500 words, describe your educational plan and goals as well as your future career goals, your financial needs and circumstances, and how your education will enhance your contribution to your community.
- Upload your most recent transcript. Previous transcripts may be submitted if you need to explain a deficient GPA. Transcripts must show your name and the name of the institution.
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people who have agreed to submit letters of recommendation for you. One letter should be from a faculty member unless you have been out of school for a long time and this is your first semester back in school.