Xcel Energy Power Scholarship in Electrical Engineering
Applicants will be evaluated based on their power course enrollment, academic achievement and extracurricular activities. Applicants must be 1. An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled as an Electrical Engineering major OR an undergraduate student enrolled as an intended Electrical Engineering major 2. Currently enrolled in a power course as a depth elective (ECE 440, 412 or 411) 3. Intends to complete depth electives in the power system area 4. Required to upload a degree audit report and answer several supplemental questions
- College of Science/Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- Do you intend to complete depth electives in the Power area?
- Membership in professional organizations:
- In 250 words or less, describe your extracurricular activities, community and/or campus involvement and current work experience if applicable. Also, why do you feel you deserve this scholarship?