Ruth Gant Piano Scholarship
1. Intended or accepted Music major 2. Plays piano 3. If a freshman, graduated in top 10% of high school class or had a high school GPA of at least 3.5; If an upperclassman, has an overall GPA at least 3.0. If you meet these requirements, apply now and ALSO submit the appropriate Audition Application found here to the Department of Music (submit the departmental audition application only once even if you are applying for multiple music scholarships here in Huskies Scholarships). Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. This scholarship may be renewed if the student’s overall GPA is at least 2.75 and music GPA is 3.0 and the student has applied for the major.
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- In which category will you audition?
- What is your primary instrument?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.