Anne Simonett Memorial Instrumental Music Scholarship
1. Instrumental music major. Please obtain and submit the appropriate scholarship application found here to the Department of Music. Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. Unless otherwise stated, music scholarships are not automatically renewed and students will audition annually for scholarship consideration.
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your major instrumental or vocal music?
- If instrumental, in which category will you audition?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.