Herberger Business School Study Abroad Fund
November 1 is the deadline for students participating in spring 2024 programs. $1,000 awards for short term programs and $2,000 awards for semester programs; minimum number of credits enrolled must be 6 for summer programs and 12 for fall and spring semester programs; for spring break programs, the minimum number of credits enrolled for the spring term is 12.
1. Students with declared majors in the Herberger Business School (that fall under AACSB standards)
2. Accepted in a study abroad program recognized by St. Cloud State University
3. Overall GPA of at least 2.65 and is in good financial standing with the university
- Education Abroad, Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted in a study abroad program?
- List the SCSU Education Abroad program site and dates
- Please submit an essay addressing 1) your view on the value of global education in today's world 2) your academic achievements and other merits for a study abroad scholarship and 3) your plan for using the scholarship.