Biology Endowed Scholarship Fund
1. Admitted major in Biology, Biomedical Sciences or Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2. GPA of 3.0 or better overall and 3.0 in all major-level Biology courses 3. Has completed at least four (4) of the following courses with a grade of B or better: BIOL 151, 152, 262, 360 and 362 (required to upload degree audit report from eServices) 4. Essay required
- College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an autobiographical sketch describing your reasons for selecting a career in the biological sciences, your aspirations and career goals. Include your extracurricular activities demonstrating your committment to the field.
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- Who is your academic adviser?