Leonhard P. Mickelsen Marketing and General Business Scholarship
1. Major in Marketing or General Business 2. Junior or senior when the scholarship is received 3. Overall GPA 3.0 or higher and 3.25 in major program (degree audit required) 4. Demonstrated proficiency in business communication skills, ethical standards and leadership potential 5. Enrolled full time when the scholarship is received; Special consideration will be given to students with financial need
- Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- What is your GPA in your major courses only (consult your degree audit report in eServices)?
- In 500 words or less explain why communication skills and ethical standards are vital in business.