Robert Calhoun Scholarship
1. Declared major with Upper Division Status in a field of the Herberger Business School
2. Sophomore, junior or senior during term scholarship is disbursed
3. Enrolled full-time when the scholarship is received
4. Overall GPA between 2.5 and 3.3
5. Submit one page essay describing applicant’s passion for life, addressing Robert Calhoun’s adage “Why be good when you can be great?!”;
Additional consideration given to a graduate from Little Falls High School or is a first generation college student or has studied on the SCSU Ingolstadt education abroad program or has completed business law courses or plans to take the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Education Abroad, Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a one page essay describing your passion for life, and addressing Robert Calhoun's adage "Why be good when you can be great?!"
- Have you studied abroad on the SCSU Ingolstadt education abroad program?
- Have you completed any business law courses at SCSU?
- Do you plan to take the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)?