Kodak Professional Imaging Scholarship for Cyber Security
1. Intended or admitted to major in Cyber Security 2. Has completed or is currently enrolled in MATH 271, CNA 425 and CNA 426 at time of scholarship application 3. Minimum overall GPA 3.0 and 3.0 in major courses
1) Download, print and complete the department’s application (link here).
2) Save your completed application, an unofficial transcript and a degree audit report, all in ONE PDF file.
3) Apply for THIS scholarship in Huskies Scholarships before the application deadline (requires you to upload your completed application, transcript and degree audit report electronically).
4) Apply for OTHER appropriate math, statistics, computer science and/or information technology scholarships in Huskies Scholarships (to find, click Opportunities > Ours, use Keyword Search).
5) Submit a paper copy of your application, transcript and degree audit report to the department office at ECC 139 before the application deadline. Insufficient documentation will disqualify an application.
- College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed or are you currently enrolled in MATH 271, CNA 425 and CNA 426?
- Upload your completed application, transcript and degree audit report as a single PDF file. You are also required to submit a paper copy of this information to the department office in ECC 139 before the application deadline.