Nystrom Family Education Schoarship
1. Undergraduate admitted to major in elementary or secondary education 2. Graduated from a public MN high school outside the four county metro area (Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey) 3. Must have completed at least 2 semesters of full-time enrollment at SCSU when the scholarship is received 4. Financial need 5. Overall GPA of 2.5 or higher 6. Enrolled full time when the scholarship is received; Special consideration will be given to a high demand group in the field of education – the current focus is teachers of color.
- College of Education and Learning Design
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a public high school in Minnesota oustide the four county metro area?
- Provide the name of your high school and the town/city in which it is located.
- Will you have completed at least 30 undergraduate credits before next fall?