Physics and Astronomy Endowed Scholarship
1. Admitted major in Physics or Physics Teaching 2. Minimum GPA of 3.0 in major courses (required to upload degree audit report from eServices) 3. Junior or senior making appropriate progress through the curriculum 4. Enrolled full time when the scholarship is received
- College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- What is the most interesting Physics/Astronomy measurement you have taken, or Physics/Astronomy problem you have solved, or Physics/Astronomy experiment you have performed? Your answer should be at least 300 words and of high quality (correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and complete sentences).
- How would receiving this scholarship make a difference in your Physics education at SCSU? Your answer should be at least 300 words and of high quality (correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and complete sentences).