Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Minnesota Chapter Scholarship
1. Real Estate major or minor OR Finance major with a real estate related co-op/internship experience who has taken real estate course work 2. Demonstrated leadership 3. Junior or senior enrolled full time when scholarship is disbursed 4. Admitted to Upper Division Status; Recipients are required to provide employment information to the Real Estate Program Director for five years after receipt of the scholarship
- Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.
- Are you currently or have you secured a real estate related co-op/internship?
- If yes, please provide the company's name and the dates of your service.