Myers Family Scholarship
1. New incoming freshman enrolled full-time 2. Graduated from a small high school with fewer than 100 students in graduating class or whose hometown has a population of less than 5,000 3. Financial need; This scholarship may be renewed up to 3 additional years if the student continues to make satisfactory progress toward a degree AND submits a general application in Huskies Scholarships annually.
- First Year Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- What is the name of your home town?
- What is the approximate population of your home town?
- Approximately how many people graduated in your high school class?
- In approximately 500 words, how did growing up in a small town shape your personal growth and educational goals?