Faculty Emeriti Special Opportunity Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
1. Diagnosed with a cognitive or physical learning disability 2. Is registered with Student Accessibility Services 3. Sophomore or junior who is enrolled full time when the scholarship is disbursed 4. Cumulative GPA of 2.65 or higher 5. Essay required
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Student Accessibility Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been diagnosed with a cognitive or physical learning disability?
- Are you registered with SCSU's Student Accessibility Services?
- Please submit a 300-500 word essay explaining how your disability affects your learning. Include your academic goals and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals.