Charlotte West Anderson String Scholarship
1. Intended or accepted music major 2. Plays a bowed stringed instrument. Preference will be given to a student playing cello or string bass but viola, violin and harp also eligible. If you meet these requirements, apply now and ALSO submit the appropriate Audition Application found here to the Department of Music (submit the departmental audition application only once even if you are applying for multiple music scholarships here in Huskies Scholarships). Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. Unless otherwise stated, music scholarships are not automatically renewed and students will audition annually for scholarship consideration.
- College of Liberal Arts, School of the Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- With which bowed stringed instrument will you audition?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.