Richard and Alice Barg Meinz Instrumental Music Scholarship
1. Admitted or intended instrumental Music or Music Education major. Special consideration will be given to a student with financial need who is preparing for a career in teaching instrumental music. If you meet these requirements, apply now and ALSO submit the appropriate Audition Application found here to the Department of Music (submit the departmental audition application only once even if you are applying for multiple music scholarships here in Huskies Scholarships). Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. Unless otherwise stated, music scholarships are not automatically renewed and students will audition annually for scholarship consideration.
- College of Liberal Arts, School of the Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- In which category will you audition?
- What is your primary instrument?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.