Renee '83 and Randy '82 Peterson Business Internship Endowment
1. Undergraduate admitted to major in a Herberger Business School program, with upper division status 2. First generation college student or a student of color 3. Has an advisor approved internship placement secured 4. GPA of 2.65 or higher in major program courses 5. Financial need 6. Will be enrolled for at least 1 credit when the scholarship is received; This scholarship is not renewable and may be received only one time.
- 1000 - 3000
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Herberger Business School
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you secured an advisor approved internship placement?
- If yes, please provide the name of the organization, company or agency for which you will be interning and the dates of your service.
- Please upload your degree audit report as a PDF (your degree audit report is available through eServices). If using Chrome, right click to print then save as a PDF. If using other browsers, print your degree audit report, scan and save as a PDF.