1. Undergraduate History BA major or BS Social Studies History major 2. GPA of 2.75 or above 3. Financial need 4. Essay required 5. Reference letter from a SCSU history faculty member required 6. Upload transcript
- College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- If you are a social studies education major, what is your emphasis?
- Submit an essay (500-700 words) describing how the study of history has influenced your intellectual development and world views. You may include information about your financial need if appropriate.
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who will submit a letter of reference for you. Tell your reference to expect an email from “Huskies Scholarships” and inform them of the scholarship’s application deadline so that they will submit their letter before that date.
- Please upload a copy of your SCSU transcript. Unofficial copies are acceptable but must reflect most recent semester for which grades are posted.