SCSU Recovery Community Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship a student must be participating in the Recovery Roommate Matching Program in Stateview Hall and be enrolled full time when the scholarship is received. Several brief essays are required to apply.
- Student Life & Development
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you participating in the Recovery Roommate Matching Program in Stateview Hall?
- What does recovery mean to you?
- How has the Recovery Resource Center enhanced your collegiate experience?
- What’s your favorite part of living on campus?
- Would you be willing to share your answers as part of a promotional video for the Recovery Resource Center/Recovery Roommate Matching Program? (this is not necessary to receive the award)