Myrl Carlsen Scholarship
1. Music major 2. Voice student 3. Financial need. If you meet these requirements, apply now and ALSO submit the appropriate Audition Application found here to the Department of Music (submit the departmental audition application only once even if you are applying for multiple music scholarships here in Huskies Scholarships). Please note the various application deadlines for auditions. All music scholarship recipients are required to participate in lessons and a performing organization for the entire academic year. Unless otherwise stated, music scholarships are not automatically renewed and students will audition annually for scholarship consideration.
- College of Liberal Arts, School of the Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your major instrumental or vocal music?
- Will you be taking private lessons when this scholarship is received?
- Please list the performing organization(s) you will be participating in when the scholarship is received.